BNP Paribas Asset Management is the investment management arm of BNP Paribas, one of the world’s major financial institutions.
– Managing EUR 416 billion in assets as of 30 September 2018
– A comprehensive range of active, passive and quantitative investment solutions covering a broad spectrum of asset classes and regions
– More than 500 investment professionals and around 400 client servicing specialists for individual, corporate and institutional investors
– A major player in sustainable and responsible investing since 2002
– Backed by BNP Paribas Group, one of the best rated banks in the world (A) (1)
(1) Standard & Poor’s, 04 July 2018